Marklin Toy & Train Evaluation and Appraisal
We are always evaluating, appraising and buying quality Marklin toys! We can help with a Marklin appraisal of trains, submarines, boats, planes, dolls, or anything made by Marklin from its long course of history from 1859 to the present day. Our appraisals are always accompanied by an analysis of your item’s condition, including a brief history of the item’s production, and any important auction results that support the item’s appraisal.
Please send all inquiries to [email protected]m and we’ll reply within 24 hours.
We would be happy to offer a complete, evaluation of what you would like to learn more about or sell. Whether you have an entire Marklin collection or a single Marklin toy, we’re here to help you. We have been buying Marklin toys and trains for many years and know that it can be difficult to find the right place to evaluate and sell your Marklin toys. Currently we have have expertise in early Marklin toys. However, if a toy comes up that we haven’t seen before, we can reach out to our network of specialists who have experience in many different areas of Marklin.
Marklin appraisal specialization
- Marklin 00, 1935 – 1943
- Marklin HO 50s to the 60s
- Marklin early toy boats and battleships
- Marklin steam engines and accessories
- Marklin military toys
- Early Marklin clockwork, steam, and electric trains Gauge 1, II, III, IV, V
- Marklin dealer and promotional items
- Marklin catalogs and documents
Our easy appraisal process
- You send us pictures or an inventory list of what you’ve got
- We’ll tell you the year the toys were made and other important information about them
- We’ll fill in the gaps on the history – we love hearing stories of where the toys came from!
If you want to sell
- We can advise you on the best way to sell – whether through an auction houses, eBay, private sales, or through a dealer
- We also buy Marklin toys from specific years. If you let us know the price you are looking to get for your train or entire collection, or you accepted a well-researched offer on the single toy or entire collection we can buy directly from you. Payment is usually sent via PayPal or check.
We would love to see your Marklin toys and trains!
Please send all inquiries to [email protected] and we’ll reply within 24 hours.
Please note: By requesting an appraisal or offering to sell your collection, you acknowledge that you have read and accept our Terms and Conditions. This includes the fact that our evaluations are not binding appraisals – they are simply our research based on market values. Please let us know in advance should you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions.
Pricing Update: due the the volume of evaluation requests, we have limited the number of collections we can evaluate. In some cases depending on the vintage of your collection and/or the size, we may not be able to offer a free evaluation.