Marklin Toy & Train Evaluation and Appraisal
We are always evaluating, appraising and buying quality Marklin toys! We can help with a Marklin appraisal of trains, submarines, boats, planes, dolls, or anything made by Marklin from its long course of history from 1859 to the present day. Our appraisals are always accompanied by an analysis of your item’s condition, including a brief history of the item’s production, and any important auction results that support the item’s appraisal.
We would be happy to offer a complete, free evaluation of what you would like to learn more about or sell. Whether you have an entire Marklin collection or a single Marklin toy, we’re here to help you. We have been buying Marklin toys and trains for many years and know that it can be difficult to find the right place to evaluate and sell your Marklin toys. Currently we have have expertise in early Marklin toys. However, if a toy comes up that we haven’t seen before, we can reach out to our network of specialists who have experience in many different areas of Marklin.
Marklin appraisal specialization
- Marklin 00, 1935 – 1943
- Marklin HO 50s to the 60s
- Marklin early toy boats and battleships
- Marklin steam engines and accessories
- Marklin military toys
- Early Marklin clockwork, steam, and electric trains Gauge 1, II, III, IV, V
- Marklin dealer and promotional items
- Marklin catalogs and documents
Our easy appraisal process
- You send us pictures or an inventory list of what you’ve got
- We’ll tell you the year the toys were made and other important information about them
- You let us know the price you are looking to get for your train or entire collection, if you’re interested in selling
- We accept your offer or make a well-researched counter-offer on the single toy or entire collection
- We make the payment (no fees to you) and we cover the shipping costs
- You box up the toys after you’ve been paid
- We receive the trains and everyone is happy!
We would love to see your Marklin toys and trains!
Please send all inquiries to [email protected] or post a comment to this page.